Thursday, July 06, 2006



























Last Monday was my birthday. Can I just say that Spencer TOTALLY made up for the last few years. I am a big baby on my birthday. I want the day to be all about me with lots and lots of presents. Well, we have been pretty poor for the first 5 years of our lives and their has always been other things going on so I have pretty much only gotten the shaft for my birthday. The problem is, I pout big time! I ended up sobbing in the Wal-Mart parking lot last year cause I couldn't return some items so I could get some presents for myself. The day was NOTHING about me and I was selfish and angry. This year was very different. I got to spend it with my family and especially my mom. I understand how much she did to bring me into this world so it was nice to be with her. She made me a cute capri sun bag that I LOVE!

So, my ONE birthday wish this year was to go to the coast and take family pictures. My wish was granted with a bonus. A new Digital Rebel! Seriously, I was a little too excited to get it! I wasn't able to study it before we got to the beach so these pictures are OK, but next time, watch out! I have learned a few things and can't wait to learn more!!!!

4 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

you got the rebel! AHHHHH! How cool! Happy Birthday! That rocks! I am glad you had such a great day! and I love the beach pictures! They will be so cute on your walls!

Kellie Larsen said...

oh and i love maddies glasses!

Teri said...

I love the picture of all of you walking along the beach.

CNS said...

Mr Skills is the best. Congrats on the new camera and those photos are ones you will cherish forever!